• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Quick question regarding CMU MSCF application (who else is waiting)

I got am email yesterday confirming that my application is complete and now under review by the admission committee. How long does it take for review the application and when can I expect an interview ? I applied in round 2 and the decision deadline is 3rd of may 2023.

I got am email yesterday confirming that my application is complete and now under review by the admission committee. How long does it take for review the application and when can I expect an interview ? I applied in round 2 and the decision deadline is 3rd of may 2023.
Look at past threads by going into 'Search' and then checking in the Advanced Search bar.

1678652162093.png

And then do the following:

1678652207127.png

Hope this helps.

Back