Rate my profile and suggest programs

Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering from a tier 1 but non-IIT institution from India with final marks/GPA to be 8.0 ( 80%)

3 Internships : In computer vision and ML, the second one in data warehousing and ML, Industrial trainee at Siemens where I performed FEM analysis

3 Projects : 1 in DL application for credit risk analysis, 1 in Non Linear control in mechanical domain, 1 in application of DL in Mechanical domain

1 Paper publication with my supervisor on Non linear control and analysis ( Mechanical domain)

Work Ex: 10 Months of FTE in BIG4 finance consulting: Asset valuation and Record to Report

GRE: 170 Q , 162 V , AWA 4.0

GRE Subject Math : 820 , 77%tile

Relevant Courses during my bachelors: Math 1 ( Linear Algebra , Calculus 1 & 2 , Linear Algebra ) Math 2 ( Diff equations, stats, Calculus 3) , Modelling and Simulations , AI in Mechanical Engineering ( Different ML algos , Neural Networks and genetic algorithms) , Introduction to Computer Programming ( C and Python ) , Numerical Methods and Computation , Control System, Matrix Computation and its application

Ambitious: GA tech , UChicago, UC Berkley, NYU , NCSU, Rutgers
Reach: Stony Brook , Stevens , Fordham
Safe: Lower ranked unis ( :/)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom