• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Stanford ICME

JDB

I cannot find too much about Stanford's ICME Mathematical and Computational Finance program. Could anyone comment on the program in terms of the strength of the program compared to traditional MFE programs. Any input will be appreciated.

The curriculum seems extremely interesting but more inclided towards buy-side/trading skills. To me it is really modern and from what I know it is really well recognized (some students got internship at Jump Trading for instance) and of high quality. I would say it is on par with the best MFEs ranked here (but IMO more interesting as less focused on stocal), and definitely on the level of Princeton in term of selectivity.

Hello, have you heard back from ICME for 2020 Fall MCF admissions result?

Back