• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Tandon Mfe Structure.

Hi,
I have decided to join NYU Tandon. I would like to structure my degree in a way that opens corridors for m&a and pe.
Firstly is it possible? If, yes, how can one do it.
Thanks

for MA and PE, they have a minor in finance option.
although i am not really sure if MFE is the right degree to breakout into PE and MA.
MBA would serve better for this scenario.

for MA and PE, they have a minor in finance option.
although i am not really sure if MFE is the right degree to breakout into PE and MA.
MBA would serve better for this scenario.
Yes, thats what i thought, I thought diversifying your courses may provide wider range of opportunity. I am not sure if my understanding is right or not.

Bachelors degree is for diversifying course load and figuring out our interests
Masters js for taking concentrated courses in one or two areas and Master in those areas hence the name of masters in science etc
So i would suggest choose 1 or 2 areas and stick to taking courses in them and master them

Bachelors degree is for diversifying course load and figuring out our interests
Masters js for taking concentrated courses in one or two areas and Master in those areas hence the name of masters in science etc
So i would suggest choose 1 or 2 areas and stick to taking courses in them and master them
Thanks for the valuable information. I really appreciate it.

I would say it's possible but just know you really need to sell why you want to be in pe and ma. They will see your masters and it will cast initial doubt that ma and pe is your first choice. ma and pe are extremely competitive as well.

Back