• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

The tracker popped off a hundred results...

... except they were all results from years ago. No idea what @Andy Nguyen did to convince those users to get around to submitting their results, honestly assume he unlocked some error that had been accumulating.

I was really excited until a few dozen into them when I finally registered the dates. Still good information to have, but not a flurry of stuff relevant to this year's batches.

... except they were all results from years ago. No idea what @Andy Nguyen did to convince those users to get around to submitting their results, honestly assume he unlocked some error that had been accumulating.

I was really excited until a few dozen into them when I finally registered the dates. Still good information to have, but not a flurry of stuff relevant to this year's batches.
You are not the only one who got confused.
Turned out there are lot of people who mistakenly entered the date for the decision before the submitted date. For example, submitted Nov 2020, decision Feb 2020 instead of Feb 2021. We have to batch updated them. Also, we added a Financial Aid field so people can share how much they received with an offer.
These updates in turn bumped up a lot of old entries. If I find a way to update those without updating the timestamp it would be good.
Apology for the false alarm and hopes guys. This is a sensitive time of year and lot of eyes are on the Tracker :)

Turned out there are lot of people who mistakenly entered the date for the decision before the submitted date so we have to batch updated them. Also, we added a Financial Aid field so people can share how much they received with an offer.
These updates in turn bumped up a lot of old entries. If I find a way to update those without updating the timestamp it would be good.
Makes sense, I saw some updates from users who are quite active (like @Qui-Gon, I believe) and was surprised they wouldn't have submitted the information the first time around.

I like the financial aid field, it is quite helpful.

Makes sense, I saw some updates from users who are quite active (like @Qui-Gon, I believe) and was surprised they wouldn't have submitted the information the first time around.

I like the financial aid field, it is quite helpful.
Yeah, the objective for me to add those is to find out which programs offer scholarships and how much. They don't seem to publicly share these but these are very important factors for applicants to know.

Last edited:
Yeah, the objective for me to add those is to find out which programs offer scholarships and how much. They don't seem to publicly share these but these are very important factors for applicants to know.
I've already seen some scholarships reported that I didn't know existed, I think it will work very well.

If you aren't already, we should catalog all the scholarships that get reported and add the info to each program's description.

If you aren't already, we should catalog all the scholarships that get reported and add the info to each program's description.
That exactly is the plan, Mike.
I know Chicago has scholarships but didn't know the range of aids they offer. I put this up from some info gleamed on their website and some sparse reports here and there.

Now that we have much more data, we can update them for all programs.
If you are willing to volunteer to collect them, I will update their program's info.

Back