• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!
University of California, Berkeley - Master of Financial Engineering

UCB MFE UCB MFE Admission Results Discussion

Yeah, me neither, I talked to a friend that got into the UCB MFE 21 and told me that he got interviewed like 3 days before the deadline, so I think if we are not getting a rejection yet, it means that we still have a chance.
Thanks for this information! It gives me more hope now and best of luck to us all!!

In my case I waived the GRE but the admissions team told me that they will give me a decision without that, in your case did you waived it?

In my case I waived the GRE but the admissions team told me that they will give me a decision without that, in your case did you waived it?
I submitted my GRE since I took it and got a decent score. But this year is so special that they should’ve adjusted their review process to be able to make a decision without a GRE score.

Hi people who applied to UCB MFE in round 2, have you heard back from them yet? I had my interview done but not sure when the decision would release.

It should be about your past experience.

Does anyone know any details about the second interview?

I will be interviewed later. Could you please tell me some details about the interview?what kind of questions may they ask?
It's a matter of how wide the knowledge you have. And highly depend on the interviewer.
I was quizzed on the recent market, basic quant finance, statistics, simple coding, machine learning, and a small brain teaser. I was told there wasn’t a second-round unless necessary.

Back