• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!
University of California, Berkeley - Master of Financial Engineering

UCB MFE UCB MFE Admission Results Discussion

To help us connect and share information, I have created a WhatsApp group specifically for the 2025 admitted students. This will be a great platform for us to discuss preparations, share resources, and get to know each other before the program starts.

If you would like to join the group, please feel free to ping me, and I'll send you the link.

Hi All,

I’ve just been offered a conditional acceptance into the UCB MFE program for spring 2025

Context: I was waitlist in early March without interview and nearly completed my checklist items except for one and pre program courses.
Received an alumni interview in early August and a second interview with Diane at the end of August.

Edit: the WhatsApp group link seems to have expired. Would much appreciate it if someone could send me an updated one. Thanks in advance!

Do all courses on Preparation Checklist have to be completed? What happens if you don't meet the deadline?

Back