COMPARE UIUC msfe vs Rutgers MQF vs Poly mfe

• Thread starter Thread starter Hunger
  • Start date Start date
I have been admitted into these programs. And I have carefully read replies in a recent thread about Rutgers mqf and Poly mfe. I understand that these programs are not good enough. But I just want to pick a better choice which I would not regret for.
Uiuc msfe seems to have a better reputation than Rutgers. But when I check the curriculum, I find that uiuc msfe have less course than Rutgers. Thus, I may learn more in Rutgers? Besides, I don't know about those career service very much. My goal is to get a job in US in finance field.

You should go for UIUC! It is undoubtedly the better school. Jobs are an absolute uncertainty in the US as of now. When there is no place that guarantees a job, you might as well go to the school with the best reputation, and that is UIUC. I've heard they have good career services. A lot of students get placed in Chicago! Don't take my word for it but UIUC should be your uni.

You should go for UIUC! It is undoubtedly the better school. Jobs are an absolute uncertainty in the US as of now. When there is no place that guarantees a job, you might as well go to the school with the best reputation, and that is UIUC. I've heard they have good career services. A lot of students get placed in Chicago! Don't take my word for it but UIUC should be your uni.
Thank you very much! It seems like I will go to UIUC. Although the program is not a top program, I think if I can make effort, it is possible to find a job.

I am also planning to join UIUC msfe...Would you mind to share your profile details?
Here is mine:
GRE 324 (Q 165 V 159) AWA 3.5
TOEFL 108
8.36/10 GPA, Btech Computer Science and Engineering, IIIT Hyderabad, India
8 years of work experience as a software engineer (non relevant)

I am also planning to join UIUC msfe...Would you mind to share your profile details?
Here is mine:
GRE 324 (Q 165 V 159) AWA 3.5
TOEFL 108
8.36/10 GPA, Btech Computer Science and Engineering, IIIT Hyderabad, India
8 years of work experience as a software engineer (non relevant)
Sorry, I am not used to share some detailed information. As for the score of standard test, you can find it in tracker.

Back