Which programs( MSFE/MMF) can I transfer to for Spring 2014 intake

Hi all

I am currently enrolled in Masters in Finance program in IIT Chicago( joined fall 2013, applied on the last day of the deadline) and want to transfer to a a MFE or MMF program coming spring after this semester which falls under STEM program.( http://www.ice.gov/sevis/stemlist.htm)

Also I am open to dropping this course right now and apply fresh for Spring intake since I doubt the credits would be transferred anyway.

I have an Integrated Masters in Mathematics and Computing from Indian Institute of Technology Delhi (IIT-D )but my cgpa is not right up there (5.7/10) . I passed out in 2012 and have some working experience in data analytics using R.

My GRE score is 328/340 and the TOEFL score is 116/120.

It would be really helpful if someone could point out what programs offer transfers/intake in spring and would be in my range given my profile.

Any help is appreciated as I am running out time fast.

Thanks in advance.

You would not find any program that you can transfer into. Most likely, you will have to apply anew for the Fall 2014.
If you contact them earlier, you can find out which courses and how many credits you can transfer which may save you some time and money.

Back
Top Bottom