• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

COMPARE Advice on decision between Nottingham and Claremont universities

Hi my name is Julian and Im 22 from Toronto, Canada. I was recently accepted to 2 different schools, one in the US and one in the UK. I can't find much information on the US program on the internet and was wondering what people thought of these 2 programs. my career goal is to be a quant analyst for a large banking house. I'm a little concerned that the Nottingham program is slightly lacking in the mathematical department. Im also concerned about the reputation of the Claremont program so if anyone has info that would be great. I'd love to work in London, England so this might be reason enough to choose the Nottingham program but I don't know..

Claremont Financial Engineering: Financial Engineering

Nottingham Computational Finance: http://www.nottingham.ac.uk/business/ma/NG35.html

any comments would be much appreciated. thanks in advance.

Julian

Back