• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

algorithmic trading course

hi. i am a dealer and want to shift to algo trading, a couple of my friends will be attending the iiqf online algorithmic trading course, i am expecting their review of the course before joining and will also post their review. how much is this thing going to catch up in india?

"Algo trading" is the buzz word in india now.. These courses should be of great help..!! my friends are looking to join such courses.

Last edited:
The cource on ALgo trading (CP-AT) from IIQF looks promising... The implementation of Stats & Econometrics in trading is always an advantage.
Looking things from a trader's point of view..if one can absorb what they has to offer.. this course should add value and open new angles to look at trading strategies..!!

I have done QuantInsti's course on algo trading called EPAT. It was quite comprehensive and covered everything from the basics to advanced and even includes programming knowledge in Python to understand coding. Advanced concepts like Machine Learning are also taught, along with financial knowledge of various asset classes.

Back