• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Cornell FE Any news about this program?

It seems that Cornell have already sent several rounds of admission to many people, and some also received waitlist decision. But nothing came to me now. Does anyone know whether all the admission of this program have been sent yet?

I did not receive any admission now. I plan to add it to the tracker after receiving the decisions.
You can add the timelines anyway so you can keep track of when you should get a decision using the aggregate data.
The Tracker is proven to be a good charm tool over the years. Many people got their status turn green (Admit) when they add to the Tracker ;)

You can add the timelines anyway so you can keep track of when you should get a decision using the aggregate data.
The Tracker is proven to be a good charm tool over the years. Many people got their status turn green (Admit) when they add to the Tracker ;)
Sure. Thank you. Btw, what's the meaning of we can keep track of when we should get a decision using the aggregate data?

I saw that some ppl got admissions this week.. Still now, I didn't get any decision(reject/waitlist). Does it mean that I have no chance to get in...? :(

From what I see and know from people around me, it's very likely that they process applications based on schools. I am currently at a top public university in the States and 5/6 people received their decisions from Cornell in the last 48 hours.

I did not receive any decision. Can I resend my resume and statement of purpose now? I have revised them to introduce my mathematical and programming backgrounds comprehensively, but I am not sure whether they will accept the updated materials.

Back