• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Columbia MFE Any testimonies of careers service and career prospects at Columbia?

I can assure you that CMU does not 'spoonfeed'.
Bad choice of words. I was referring to the bottom up approach to the curriculum, and the more engaged career services at CMU. CMU is very invested in the academic and career success of its students. Columbia kind of throws you into the fire in both categories. So yeah, I'm not surprised many people complain about "bad" career services at Columbia.

To use a coding analogy, some people like to start with templates, and some people like to write everything from scratch. Different approaches depending on who you are.

Back