• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

NYU MSMF Anyone still waiting for NYU MSMF?

It seems like NYU is giving out admissions with longer time interval now. Just wondering if there are still people waiting for results, or can I just call it a reject already? I have emailed the office for expedited result but got response that they cannot guarantee a result by my other deposit deadline. As April 15th approaches, I am getting anxious.

Also, it seems like NYU is conducting interviews this year. Is it just for international students or for all the applicants? I am a little confused here.

Any input will be deeply appreciated.

My uploaded video has 2 reviews months ago, but I didn't receive any emails since submittion. There are both ads and rejs on the tracker. Not sure what it means to pending applications.

My uploaded video has 2 reviews months ago, but I didn't receive any emails since submittion. There are both ads and rejs on the tracker. Not sure what it means to pending applications.
Yeah same here. Not sure if we have loaded a video, why they still want a interview.

Hello,

We will be notifying every applicant of our decision. We are in the process of completing the admissions process for students entering in fall 2019. If you are facing a notification deadline from another program, please email us with a copy of the letter from the other program that shows the deadline but has confidential details removed.

Best,
Deane

Back