• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Baruch MFE Baruch MFE interview with Prof. Stefanica?

Hi everyone,

I was informed to interview with Prof. Dan Stefanica next week.. Very excited yet don't know what kind of questions to expect in the interview; I know there are a lot of people who currently study in the program and had the interview with Dan...

Would you share what kind of questions will be asked? Does the interview tends to be technical or behavioral?

I'm not very good at C++ programming, with intermediate level in C# and VBA.. I don't know if there will be detail programming questions in the interivew? Like syntaxs in C++??

Thanks!!

Hehe, Dan is a member of this forum and a regular poster. Perhaps he could answer your question?

Back