• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Big List of Quant Employers 2

What industry do you work in/want to work in?

• Total voters
Hedge fund
Ellington Management Group AUM 10.9B
Graham Capital Management 29.8B
Tudor Investment Corporation
Millennium Management
Engineers Gate 2.4B

Qsemble Capital Management
qplum LLC (Tower Research/Brevan alum)
Balyasny Asset Management

prop trading
Gelber Group
Ketchum Trading
MANA Partners
Financial Analytics & Research

MSCI
Axioma

Last edited:
Jacob,
Thanks for continuing the work we started. I will make a resource for you to organize the information better. You will be able to edit it anytime.
@Andy Nguyen , is there a compilation of this list somewhere else? Otherwise I can DM you and see how I can help out in this regard. (Making it nice and clean, akin to the layout with the programs' ranking)

@Andy Nguyen , is there a compilation of this list somewhere else? Otherwise I can DM you and see how I can help out in this regard. (Making it nice and clean, akin to the layout with the programs' ranking)
This is the original list. We have several contributors over the years, such as this thread but if you can update it and present it to be a more presentable format, it would help tremendously. We can put them on its own Resource page where you can edit it.

Back