• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Books on Behavioral finance/Investing

I was wondering if anyone could point me in the direction of a good book on behavioral finance/investing. I would like a book that is considered a good read and could get me thinking about the subject.

There are many books on behavioral finance but some of them are verbal ones not mathematical which I don't like. Here is the book which is at my university library and seems to be really a good read.

http://www.amazon.com/Behavioral-Finance-Wealth-Management-Portfolios/dp/0471745170
Tsotne,
thanks, yeah from what I've seen from the search inside feature on Amazon this could work. I was actually looking for non-mathematical books. I just wanted to pick up a book on the subject and keep reading, I don't want to stop to review mathematical equations. Something E-Z to read but thought provoking.

Ok, I just personally don't like books about finance and economics not focused on math. I haven't had an experience with this particular subject so other members must be more aware of this and will recommend something suitable. Good Luck ;)

Dr.Bob Shiller is pioneer in behavioral finance. His books are readable and cheap to buy on amazon. Book like "Irrational exuberance " is pretty awesome.

Back