• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Breaking into quant finance with Engineering Background

Hey Guys,

I am working at Goldman Sachs for 1.5y as a CVA infrastructure developer for FRTB ( this involves lots of programming and a Moderate amount of stochastic calculus ) along with this I am involved in some regulatory reconciliation work. I have a good understanding of Stochastic calculus with a very good GPA in engineering mathematics ( PDE, Statistics, Probability, Calculus, Numerical Analysis ) in my undergraduate from a top Indian university ( engineering ). Wanted to understand what are my chances to getting a Uni for the MFE course and any suggestions to fill the gaps to get good uni.

Thinking of pursuing Masters in winter 2022

Back