• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

C++ Certificate Enrollment is now open

The enrollment for the 16-week C++ Programming for Financial Engineering online certificate is now ongoing.

To enroll immediately, please following these simple steps
  1. Sign up or Log in to our website
  2. Click here to pay tuition
  3. You will then be automatically enrolled and one of our TAs will contact you shortly via QuantNet private message.
If you prefer to pay tuition NOW and secure a seat in the future enrollment class
  1. Click here to pay tuition
  2. In the invoice box, enter the specific date you like to start.
  3. You will then be contacted via email for confirmation.

Hy andy, when is the next enrollment? i just read about this thread
Hi Andy,
Same query as Engku above. I can only start in late November or so. When will be the next enrolment?
Hi guys,
We enroll as soon as seats become available (when students complete the course) so if you are determined to start at a specific date, please send me a message and I'll work with you to make sure one is reserved for you.
Thanks

Hi Andy,

This is Aniket. Recently, I completed my Ph D in theoretical chemistry. And I decided to pursue my career in quantitative analytics. I want to join this course. Can I join? And I some more questions. So can I send you PM?

Hi Andy,

This is Aniket. Recently, I completed my Ph D in theoretical chemistry. And I decided to pursue my career in quantitative analytics. I want to join this course. Can I join? And I some more questions. So can I send you PM?
Definitely, please send me a PM and I'll help you enroll in the course asap.
Andy

Hi Andy . When is the next enrolment ? I can start right now, but it's not quite convenient for me. I want to start around Dec 15th, is that possible ?

Hi Andy . When is the next enrolment ? I can start right now, but it's not quite convenient for me. I want to start around Dec 15th, is that possible ?
Definitely. I have few students asking to pay tuition now to reserve a seat in the future. I can arrange for you that way. I sent you a PM with some info on how to process.
Look forward to your enrollment.

Hi Andy,

For a current MFE student, could you please tell me what is the amount of time needed for the certification ? Do you compare it to a Master course ? or a bachelor course ?

Thank you

Hi Andy,

For a current MFE student, could you please tell me what is the amount of time needed for the certification ? Do you compare it to a Master course ? or a bachelor course ?

Thank you
We have some students who are currently doing their MFE/MathFin program and it's doable, not impossible. The amount of time required to complete the cert depends on how well you manage your time. We have students who finish it in 60 days or less but as a current MFE students, it will take you much longer.

The first few levels are relatively straightforward so if you can get them out of the way in the first month, it will be much easier later on.

As far as knowledge required to learn the materials, it's at the bachelor level.
Let me know if you have any other question, OK?

The enrollment for the 16-week C++ Programming for Financial Engineering online certificate is now ongoing.

To enroll, please following these simple steps
  1. Sign up or Log in to our website
  2. Click here to pay tuition

Hi Andy, is the enrolment still open? I may be able to join...

Hi Andy,

How long will the course be available to take? I have to prepare for the GMAT so I was planning on taking this course around April/May. Let me know.

Thanks

Back