• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

C++ Length Questions

I would like to register the course and attain the certificate as soon as possible; however, my final is coming up next month which I need to dedicate a whole month for. I am concerned that I won't be able to finish the C++ program in time. Is there any way to work around this problem?

Thank you

Hi Chengzhi,
You have 16 weeks to complete the course. Some people finished it in 60 days or so. Some people take the full length. It's totally up to you.
You can finish level 1 and 2 works prior to enrolling to the course. They are free and open to the public. And then enroll after your final is over.
Or you can enroll now and finish as much as you can until your final exam if you believe you don't need to use up all the time. Keep in mind that we can't give anyone free extra time because they are busy with other things during the course.

Thank you very much for the info.
One last question, is there any time limit for each level beyond level 2? Because if I have to take my final exams, that might prolong one of my level's completion time to three or four weeks.

There are no specific time limits per level, only for the course itself.

Back