C++ Online Programming Cert Testimonials

Xiaoxy

C++ Student
Excellent course it is. Not only teach you syntax thing like normal programming courses do, but also programming ideas and QF applications that can also be used in other language. What’s more, if you want to get a solid programming ability from the course, hardworking needed!

Daniel Duffy

C++ author, trainer
Excellent course it is. Not only teach you syntax thing like normal programming courses do, but also programming ideas and QF applications that can also be used in other language. What’s more, if you want to get a solid programming ability from the course, hardworking needed!
Thank you. Feels like 4 courses rolled into one :cool:

zhangyufan

C++ Student
This course is really well-structured for the beginners and is very easy to understand and grasp the key knowledge. I can always find the answer to my questions in the forum. Professors, TAs and members are helpful and willing to reply to your problem.

Lanqing Li

C++ Student
Before attending the course, I only had some experience on Python and some other statistics software. However, this courses is well-structured for beginners in C++ so that I went quite smoothly.
This course contains many topics which are really useful and rich in content for a starter in financial engineering like me! The materials were detailed and accurate, with professor's clear explanation. As I went through the materials, the quizes and homework could remind me to pay attention to details and the forum provided great help. Thanks to TA's answer to my personal questions and to other students' questions, I could correct my bugs in HW! Many thanks to my TA Avi Palley and many other students in this course! :giggle:

rohan_thanki

C++ Student
I was able to get a solid background in C, C++, Object-oriented and generic programming, C++ libraries such as boost and STL and also on financial applications such as Option Pricing, Monte Carlo simulations, Finite Difference and lattice methods. My TA @APalley was very prompt in his responses and gave great insight to improve my homework submissions. A big thank you to @Daniel Duffy for structuring this course so well. It was definitely an awesome learning experience!