• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

C++ Video Tutorials

Guys and girls,

I have 10 hours C++ video tutorials and able to burn them whoever need it.
They are beginning - intermediate level and will be helpful for those who did not take refresh courses or want to refresh or further C++ knowledge and skills, but not for professional developers. E-mail me if you need these videos.

I love an opportunity to learn more by means of multimedia.
I am sure that we can find more interesting recourses which are related not only to programming.
Fortunately, nowadays it is possible to use these recourses to study.

I am thinking also about launching ftp server. Not necessarily for tutorials but for some recourse such as codes, e-books, pictures and so on. Does anybody have any suggestions?

-V-

great idea, Vadim, please put me down for a copy of those tutorials.

i also support the ftp idea, there seems to be enough buzz - and need - to start it up.

I also support the ftp idea, there seems to be enough buzz - and need - to start it up.

I am a proponent of this idea. I have several things that I can share with the community as well. C++[intro/intermediate/advanced]/ Series 7 exam literature/ SAS for UNIX

I love an opportunity to learn more by means of multimedia.
I am sure that we can find more interesting recourses which are related not only to programming.

Have you seen MIT's OpenCourseWare? There is a wealth of knowledge spanning a variety of subjects available for free. I use this resource pretty often - I think it's amazing.

I am thinking also about launching ftp server. Not necessarily for tutorials but for some recourse such as codes, e-books, pictures and so on. Does anybody have any suggestions?
My suggestion: Just make sure the ftp server has enough bandwidth;)

I'll give you a point of reference: the bandwidth traffic of Quantnet in July is 18GB. And we already reached 12GB for the first 2 weeks of this month. Luckily, we now have our private server that can handle that kind of bandwidth.

just a couple of months ago, we were lucky to reach 2GB/month. With growth, comes cost.

Another suggestion is not to put any copyrighted materials on that server. It's more trouble than it's worth.

Other than that, if you guys suggest something practical and useful, I can help to set it up.

Andy,

Thank you again =D>. Good to know some new staff.

-V-

Back