• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Career Advise

I have approximately 20 years of work experience, and I am currently 43 years old. I am employed as a Product Manager in the FX pricing department. While carrying out my current responsibilities and considering the ongoing market trends, I have started to notice certain gaps in my skill set. As a result, I am contemplating an upgrade in my expertise, specifically in the field of quantitative finance.

I am currently exploring the idea of enrolling in an MFE (Master of Financial Engineering) program. However, I must admit that I have some reservations about whether this decision will effectively facilitate a transition from my current role to a quant position.

I would greatly appreciate hearing from individuals who have pursued a part-time MFE program or a similar course of study. I am particularly interested in learning about your experiences in transitioning from your previous occupation into a quant role or a role closely related to the subject matter covered in MFE studies

Back