• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Chicago Booth MiF

Did my interview on Feb 9th. I've seen a couple interviews been sent out at least 10+ within the last couple of weeks.
Hey, congratulations on completing the interview! Just wanted to ask about the format of the interview, and what kind of questions they asked.

Hey, congratulations on completing the interview! Just wanted to ask about the format of the interview, and what kind of questions they asked.
For me it was just bunch of behavioral questions, not stressful at all

Has there been any discussion about how quantitative this program is? I was looking through the curriculum and saw the core courses include Investments, Corporation Finance, Data Analytics, and Financial Accounting. Corporation Finance and Financial Accounting are something you learn with a general Finance degree. I do see you can specialize in Asset Management which includes topics like Quantitative Portfolio Management and Fixed Income Asset Pricing, but overall it seems as if you can go a variety of directions with the degree, like even into investment banking... thoughts anyone?

Has there been any discussion about how quantitative this program is? I was looking through the curriculum and saw the core courses include Investments, Corporation Finance, Data Analytics, and Financial Accounting. Corporation Finance and Financial Accounting are something you learn with a general Finance degree. I do see you can specialize in Asset Management which includes topics like Quantitative Portfolio Management and Fixed Income Asset Pricing, but overall it seems as if you can go a variety of directions with the degree, like even into investment banking... thoughts anyone?
Agree. But given their electives and core are mostly finance modules. But since it’s mostly for Stem undergrads that’s why

Anyone knows whether there will be other waves of invites to interview?

If you don’t mind me asking, could you shed some light on the type of the questions asked and the overall structure of the interview?
All questions are behavioral. Pretty chill. The structure is just like the regular interview.

Did you apply early in the round 2? I applied on the 21st March, and it still says under review.
I applied on March 26th. If you haven't received an invitation so far, it could indicate a rejection, as decisions are expected by April 29th.

Back