• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!
Carnegie Mellon University - MS in Computational Finance

CMU MSCF CMU MSCF Admission results

Looks like some round 2 interview invites went out today, just received one

I interviewed with Rick this morning. One of the question Rick asked me is that what are the results of my other application.s I answered that Columbia has rejected me(to be honest). And he even did not bother asking me how CMU compares with the other programs. This probably would reduce my chance of being admitted...sigh...

I am also curious whether they are done with sending interview invites already? Do anyone know how they did for R1?

Does any Rnd2 applicant so far hear result from CMU MSCF?
I think they said they will release result on Apr. 1st.

My guess is that they won't be released until after 5pm eastern. For their MBA decisions, this is what they did.

interesting, I was expecting the result to come out between 1:30 - 3:00 eastern given what happened during 2013 round 1 and 2012 round 2.

the waiting game is painful

Looks like I was wrong, but I've never been more happy to be wrong!
Congrats everyone who got accepted!

Back