• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!
Carnegie Mellon University - MS in Computational Finance

CMU MSCF CMU MSCF Admission results

Is everyone's application already marked for review? Anyone still awaiting processing?

Is everyone's application already marked for review? Anyone still awaiting processing?

Mine is still saying "Submitted." Every parts of my application is completed, but I submitted my application right on January 5th. Hopefully this is not the reason I would fail to get an interview with this nice program.

FYI: Application statuses are no longer updated on the portal. All the communication about the interview/ rejection will be direct.

This was informed by the admission committee.

To those who got the mail for interview and finished that part, what was the type of questions asked? And if you don't mind sharing what questions were asked?
Please provide some insights.

Back