• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

COLLEGE FOR UNDERGRAD IF INTERESTED IN CMU MSCF

I am from india and i am getting admission in top engineering colleges like all nit and iiit but no iit which college will increase my chances of getting admission in cmu mscf

Solution
Your undergrad college doesn't determine where you get in. What you did during that time matters. Way too early for such questions.
What do you like?
Web development and finance skimming through cfa level 1 content from this year itself 2024 i am going to college a little bit of everything from economics to history to physics i know it sounds i am clueless, the thing is growing up i used to like whatever i studied

Seems you are excited to get started. Do the ML course by Andrew Ng on coursera and come back. ML is useful everywhere nowadays.
If you could just tell me wat the things should i do to set myself apart i mean certificates,cfa,competitions,grades i should maintain or anything at all i will do it

I just told you the "Do the ML course by Andrew Ng on coursera". What else do you want? Take action dude. Everybody speaks "I will do this I will do that". I get the feeling that you keep saying you will do it all but are not willing to do anything.

I just told you the "Do the ML course by Andrew Ng on coursera". What else do you want? Take action dude. Everybody speaks "I will do this I will do that". I get the feeling that you keep saying you will do it all but are not willing to do anything.
Getting information thats it will start in first year of college

Back