• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

COMPARE Columbia MAFN or Imperial College London RMFE

Hi,

I just got admitted to both Columbia MAFN and Imperial college London Risk management and Financial Engineering programme. Does anyone have insights into those 2 and can help me decide which one to pick?

Thank you,

Hey,

I just graduated from RMFE programme in Sept last year. I think the course is pretty good. There is a stochastic calculus class and also C++ class. The career service is also good although it can be better since the number of career advisor is not really comparable to the number of students in business school. You will need to book a slot a few weeks in advance and you can book at most 1 slot per time. Anyway, that's just general info. If you wanna ask me more, feel free to message me then.

Boy

Hi,

I just got admitted to both Columbia MAFN and Imperial college London Risk management and Financial Engineering programme. Does anyone have insights into those 2 and can help me decide which one to pick?

Thank you,
Elise, where do you want to work. Always ask yourself that question. The UK (and Europe) or the US (and maybe Canada)?

Hi Elise, I got admitted to these two programs for Fall 2019 as well. Could you please share with me your choice at last, and your job hunting condition at present? Thank you so much!

Hey,

I just graduated from RMFE programme in Sept last year. I think the course is pretty good. There is a stochastic calculus class and also C++ class. The career service is also good although it can be better since the number of career advisor is not really comparable to the number of students in business school. You will need to book a slot a few weeks in advance and you can book at most 1 slot per time. Anyway, that's just general info. If you wanna ask me more, feel free to message me then.

Boy
Hi Phongvasu! I've got admitted to this program as well for 2019 Fall. I'm a Chinese undergraduate now. Could you please share with me, how many Chinese are there in your class, and can they find quant finance job in the UK? Thank you so much for your information!

Back