• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!
Columbia University - Masters in Financial Engineering

Columbia MFE Columbia MFE admissions results

• Thread starter Thread starter Vixus
  • Start date Start date
Are we even going to get a decision from them😂. In some of the previous years, they sent out rejections at the end of August!

Just got this:

Thank you for your continued interest in the Columbia Financial Engineering Master of Science Program. We are writing today to let you know that you are one of a select number of students who remain on our waitlist for the Fall 2024 class.

At this time, there has been no movement on our waitlists. We hope to share more positive news with you soon and will provide you with an update by or shortly after July 30th, 2024.

Just got this:

Thank you for your continued interest in the Columbia Financial Engineering Master of Science Program. We are writing today to let you know that you are one of a select number of students who remain on our waitlist for the Fall 2024 class.

At this time, there has been no movement on our waitlists. We hope to share more positive news with you soon and will provide you with an update by or shortly after July 30th, 2024.
July 30th haha wtf is this shit show?

I also got the same message btw. Seems like it’s not happening because end of July is way too late now…

One of my friends called. They said that there's still no movement on the waitlist. They are still waiting for spots to be open. I don't think there's any point waiting now

It's not the end.

Back