• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!
Columbia University - Masters in Financial Engineering

Columbia MFE Columbia MFE admissions results

• Thread starter Thread starter Vixus
  • Start date Start date
A Chinese student got admitted in MSFE 15 hours ago.
Hey~Do you receive any info from Columbia? I still haven't yet... And I suddenly noticed that Feb. has 29 days in 2012 which means I have to wait an extra day... Sigh...

Hey~Do you receive any info from Columbia? I still haven't yet... And I suddenly noticed that Feb. has 29 days in 2012 which means I have to wait an extra day... Sigh...
That's what I just figured.....
Anyway, as long as we didn't see massive admission coming out, we should be safe. My interviewer told me that the decision would be released on Mar. 1st....I'll just wait till then....Cross fingers

That's what I just figured.....
Anyway, as long as we didn't see massive admission coming out, we should be safe. My interviewer told me that the decision would be released on Mar. 1st....I'll just wait till then....Cross fingers
Good luck for us~~

I haven't received the email from the admission office but I checked my status in the application system. It says that "Accepted to M.S. program in Financial Engineering".
Anyone received the email notification?

Did everyone rejected for MSFE receive an invitation for the MSOR program or its only some selected applicants? I received an email just now to reply by 9th March. Btw, what is the probability of such invited applicants actually being offered admission?

Did everyone rejected for MSFE receive an invitation for the MSOR program or its only some selected applicants? I received an email just now to reply by 9th March. Btw, what is the probability of such invited applicants actually being offered admission?

Same here. Also interested in this as well.

so is it an email directed to each applicant?? :(
I would be happy to get this. Anyone who has not received this email??

Got the same mail.

By the way, I was looking at the tracker and noticed for the first time today that there are 2 entries- 'Columbia MFE' and 'Columbia mathfin'. MFE is the pretty obvious one. Can someone explain what is the mathfin one?

mathfin is Mathematics in Finance Program in the Mathematics department. So it looks like a general email..doesn't it?

Back