• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Could anyone share the interview experience for admission of UW CFRM

Hi everyone:
I am trying to apply for the UW CFRM program this year, and they said that they will have to interview with the students. However, I never had a interview for admission before, so I am kinda nervous about it. I am wondering if anyone who took the interview can share their experiences? Thanks a lot :)

Hi everyone:
I am trying to apply for the UW CFRM program this year, and they said that they will have to interview with the students. However, I never had a interview for admission before, so I am kinda nervous about it. I am wondering if anyone who took the interview can share their experiences? Thanks a lot :)
I have just received the interview invitation today. Could you share some experience? Thx!

i did not get the interview invitation yet :( BTW, when did you submit your applications? thanks

i did not get the interview invitation yet :( BTW, when did you submit your applications? thanks
I thought you got the invitation. I submitted it in January 15th. Be patient, I am sure you will get the interview invitation.:)

Thanks :) I submitted it at the end of Jan. also I have spoken with a girl who finished the interview and got accepted, she said the interview was conducted via skype, and there are technical questions relared to math, stat, programming, pretty straightforward :)

Thanks :) I submitted it at the end of Jan. also I have spoken with a girl who finished the interview and got accepted, she said the interview was conducted via skype, and there are technical questions relared to math, stat, programming, pretty straightforward :)
I wonder how straightforward were the questions. Could you give me some examples? Many thanks!

Hi,
Any Idea if admissions are already offered for Full Time- Class room program?
When I wrote to the admissions committee regarding rolling admissions., I was told there are none.

I'll be submitting my application tomorrow. Hope I am not too late?

Hi everyone:

Hi @Ming Huang
Good Luck on your interview!
Hope you can share some experience after that.

Hi,
Any Idea if admissions are already offered for Full Time- Class room program?
When I wrote to the admissions committee regarding rolling admissions., I was told there are none.

I'll be submitting my application tomorrow. Hope I am not too late?
I am trying to apply the full time in class program too, I did not know if it is done yet, but the deadline is Feb 14th, so i think we still have chances :)

Sorry, I did not know how it straightforward is, just heard it from someone else who took the interview. I think you will be fine, don't be nervous :)

Thanks, But I did not got any interview yet, I am kinda worried :(. hope yours goes well :)
Oh..Me neither.. but its just been 5 days since I submitted my appl... I also happened to notice that the dept. has extended their decision deadline from Mid march to End of May. So I suppose, we still have a bit of time...

Oh..Me neither.. but its just been 5 days since I submitted my appl... I also happened to notice that the dept. has extended their decision deadline from Mid march to End of May. So I suppose, we still have a bit of time...
Wow, that is good, I hope we both get accepted :)

Back