• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Crowdsourcing: Create a master list of all MFE program

Calling all willing, able participants out there.

We want to create/update/maintain a list of all FE/Math Fin/Quant finance/Finance programs available globally.

IAFE has such a list but their info is rather oudated (circa 2008). We will update this list with all the latest data from different programs and provide this master list to the general public in a way that makes it easy to quickly find a program sorted by tuition, location, duration, acceptance rate, placement rate, etc

We have the list in Google Doc that is public viewable at QuantNetwork Master list of all MFE/Math Fin/Quant Finance/Finance program

If you see some info that needs update, please let us know. If anyone knows of a free tool that makes this crowdsourcing project more time efficient, please let us know.

IF YOU LIKE TO HELP US EDIT/UPDATE THE INFO, SEND US YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS AND WE WILL ADD YOU TO THE EDITOR LIST

Thanks much.

IIT - Ms Finance takes 300+ students ever year into their program?!!! For Claremont it showed 70? The don't take more tan 30-40 per year from what the program director said.

MS FINANCE - Vanderbilt

Profile - Class of 2010

Class Size: 35
Mean GMAT: 705
Mean GPA: 3.42
Female: 20%
U.S. Minorities: 25%
U.S. Citizens/Permanent Residents: 83%
Non-U.S. Citizens: 17%
Mean Age: 23
0-2 Years Work Experience: 92%
3+ Years Work Experience: 8%

UNC-Charlotte- MMF

UNC Charlotte: Mathematical Finance

Claremont Tuition Structure - http://www.cgu.edu/pages/5418.asp

Georgia State uni has a Ms Finance program also and an Executive Ms Finance.

http://robinson.gsu.edu/finance/ms.htm

Purdue has an Ms Finance degree also.

Krannert School of Management - MSF Program

Pace University has a Masters in Financial management and a Masters in Investment Management also. I don't know how relevant those are to this list?

McMaster university in Canada offers Masters in Mathematical Finance.

M.Sc. in Financial Mathematics, Department of Mathematics & Statistics @ McMaster University

I will post more more the unis I applied to. Such a list would have helped me out tremendously when I was looking to apply to programs and had a short time frame and no time to research all around the internet so I just applied randomly everywhere for whatever came up on google with Ms Finance basically. lol Got into few unis..but still..

Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Lally School of Management (NYC):

Financial Engineering and Risk Analytics:

1 year program
Tuition fee: $38,000

Temple University, Fox School of Business (PA):

Financial Engineering:

1 year program
Tuition fee: $21,000

Andy,
I have got an admit from the RPI's Lally school of management for Financial Engineering and Risk Analytics program for Fall 2010. How good is this program? Do you know any current students? And also how are the employment statistics?

Back