• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Columbia MSOR DDL approaches, need advice about msor WL

Dear all,
I was WLed by msor,but the ddl to reply to UMich MFE is approaching. I prefer msor but cannot afford losing umich if msor eventually denies me.
I see there already more than 50 ads from quantnet and other sources. And half of them have been confirmed. So could you guys please give me your idea? I need to reply to umich in 2days. Thanks alot

@Andy, In such cases would It be a bad idea to ask the waitlisted college also to speed up the process..sayin that we have another deadline to meet?

Thanks all. Now the question is how possible will aWL of msor become an AD?
Your best strategy is to cover both ends: ask the programs that admitted you to extend deadline and ask the programs you are still waiting to give you answer faster. Hopefully, they will meet somewhere in the middle.
I don't know of any program that will deny you because you annoy them. You gotta get them work for you.

Back