• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Does cross-registration with Princeton MFin makes Rutgers MSMF worth going?

Hi everyone, I am deciding between Fordham and Rutgers MSMF. It seems that Rutgers is worth going because it offers cross-registration with Princeton and Data Science certificate. Job market is hard now, and stuff learning in Rutgers can well-prepare me for both jobs in quant and data and may facilitate my job-hunting. But the location of the Fordham is better than Rutgers. Hope someone can give me advice on this. I will sincerely appreciate!

Sorry, the title should be Mfin, my bad

Hi, wondering which one you ended up choosing between Rutgers MQF and Fordham...also trying to decide so any insight would be very much appreciated!

Back