• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Drinks after class Thursday

doug reich

Some guy
The title says it all. Location is Grand Saloon, 23rd between Lex & 3rd around 8:30

We'll plan on doing this every week; just putting it up here again for people who weren't in the refreshers.

Won't be able to make it this Thursday probably, I expect everyone else to drink double! ;)

Good to know...

I wasn't in the refreshers and think that I'll make it this Thursday.

It has come to my attention that the Grand Saloon is either closed for repairs or started closing early.

We must persevere and maintain the flow of alcohol (and tonic water) by finding another bar in the mean time!

Didn't we go to the Bull's Head Tavern last spring? Perhaps we can stake a claim in that direction...

I scouted out Bull's Head -- they have a band and a $7 cover on Thursdays.

Fitzgeralds on 25th & 3rd on the southwest corner is all right -- a little small for our crowd, but the best of those I checked out.

It has come to my attention that the Grand Saloon is either closed for repairs or started closing early.

We must persevere and maintain the flow of alcohol (and tonic water) by finding another bar in the mean time!

Baruch has the great location for nice bars. Check Third Ave :) Hairy Monk, BUll's Tavern, Tonic....a whole bunch of them.:)

Hairy Monk is on 25th & 3rd on the east side, correct? That one looked pretty busy for our big crowd to fit in.

If I remember correctly the service at Hairy Monk sucks but maybe I'm thinking of a different place. Fitzgerald's is too small

We could try Stone Creek Bar on 140 E 27th St or Copper Door Tavern (sports bar) on 272 3rd Avenue.

Try Rodeo bar at corner of 3rd and 27th. We've been there before. It has a big space in the back bar. It sells food and drink.
You can get discount for this bar and many others in the area from this page
Club H Fitness - Murray Hill - HIP Card discounts

7rodeobar.jpg

Back