• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Dual Degree (B.Tech and M.Tech)

Hi ,

I am applying to Baruch MFE in the 2nd round......i have one query regarding my undergrad degree.....

i have done Dual Degree (B.Tech and M.Tech, 5yrs) from IITM....in the application form under the Education details section, what do i fill for the degree details....i mean do i mention it as separate B.Tech and M.Tech degrees or just one single degree.....if single degree then how do i define my degree(B.Tech,M.Tech or ?)....

aslo the characters are limited for the "Degree Received or Expected" field...only 5 characters... so i believe i have abbreviate it.....

tnks,

Prof. Stefanica,

I have one more query. Do we need to submit the supplemental forms "Student Visa Request form" and "Declaration of Finance" form with the application or after getting the admit.

Thanks for your wishes!

regards,

with the application is better, but you can do it after you are admitted as well.

Back