• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Entering a Program this Fall

I'm going to be doing Rutgers's MSMF, mainly because I got my undergrad there and I liked the school, and the MSMF program is taught by a much more highly ranked faculty than the MQF program, as the Rutgers Math Department is ranked 21st by USNews and the business school is ranked like 63rd.

I'm a Computer Engineering graduate with High Honors from Rutgers.
GRE 1350 w/ 800 Quant
GMAT: 730 w/ 51 Quant

Also considering applying to NYU next year for a PhD in Applied Mathematics.

Just as a side note. My undergraduate advisor once told me that it is better to go elsewhere to do a masters degree. His argument was that students need to get familiar with many places :) And yes, the reason I joined the program is patially due to the fact that I got my first M.S. at Baruch and liked it.

I actually had a classmate who got his B.S. at Rutgers (as far as I remember), and is getting his Ph.D. in Florida.

Back