• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

COMPARE EPFL MFE vs UZH Banking and Finance

Which one do you think I should go?

• EPFL MFE

Votes: 8 80.0%
  • University of Zurich Banking and Finance

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Imperial College Risk mgt and Financial engineering

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Warwick university Finance and Economics

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Hello guys,

I've got admissions from EPFL MFE and UZH banking and finance. I wanna continue to doctoral study after finishing master degree in finance or economics (preferably in US or UK). Which program is better in terms of academic reputation/faculty?

I've looked up IDEAS and UZH ranks super high in subfields such as finance and economics (I really doubt the ranking though) but EPFL MFE seems to be much more well-known (at least in my country).

I also have ad from Imperial College (also financial engineering) and Warwick business school, however I don't think 1-year programs are suitable for Phd. What do u think?

Look forward to your advice! Thanks a lot!

hello , did you get any more information on EPFL? I am keen on applying there myself...

Back