• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Feedback about Quantitative Finance and Risk Management program at the University of Michigan

Hi everyone,

I recently came across the Quantitative Finance program at the University of Michigan, and I’m very interested in learning more about it. I’d appreciate any insights regarding the following,:

1. Alumni Network: How active is the alumni network, especially in the finance sector? Are there notable connections or resources available?
  2. Internship and Networking Opportunities: What kind of resources does the university provide for securing internships in finance? Are there any networking events or partnerships with firms that students can take advantage of?
Also how is it ranked compared to other universities? Thanks in advance for your help!

Back