• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

financial risk management courses

hi Guys

i am looking for a full time masters degree in financial risk in USA. Can anyone help me with my below queries.

1. where to get the ranking list for the program?
2. should we shortlist for the university ranking or the course ranking?
3. what are the alternatives available for financial risk courses. Are quantitative finance or financial engineering falls into the same category

Thanks
Ritesh

hi Guys

i am looking for a full time masters degree in financial risk in USA. Can anyone help me with my below queries.

1. where to get the ranking list for the program?
2. should we shortlist for the university ranking or the course ranking?
3. what are the alternatives available for financial risk courses. Are quantitative finance or financial engineering falls into the same category

Thanks
Ritesh
See attachment. I did some research on this a few years ago. I don't know much about the rankings. I haven't bumped into many risk management masters people, which makes me think you might be better off with and MS in finance of one for tor another.

Attachments

• MS Risk Programs.pdf
    2.5 MB · Views: 53
Back