• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

[French program] Which Msc for quant finance ?

Hi everyone (and particularly french people I guess)

I would like to have your advice about the Msc MASH (PSL university) and others Msc in quantitative finance well known by french students (as M2MO, MASEF, etc) because I'm interested broadly in statistics (time series , econometrics and ML) and their applications in finance. My question would be which of these 2 Msc's best fits my interests in order to pursue in research in statistical finance, especially if there are alumnis from one of these Msc among us.

Thank you a lot

I did not graduate from those masters but heard the MVA might be a better option if you're looking at statistical finance

Thank you for your comment,

Yes the trend is hot for the MVA these days but it is also the harder to have aha so I would like to have advice about Msc in the same area perhaps more accessible

Back