• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Heston Nandi option pricing with Maximum Likelihood Estimation

Hi everyone, i have a problem.

I have to use heston and nandi option pricing model. I have VBA code for this model but i don't have the code of MLE method to estimate the parameters (alpha, Beta, omega, gamma). Is there someone could help me? thank u...

Thanks eugene but i try to search in google but i don't find anything. I'm looking for some file .xls or matlab... thanks

Er... if you click Eugene's link, there are plenty of results that appear to be promising, and written in matlab?

I looked at that thread but there isn't my solution. I need MLE code to estimate alpha beta gamma & omega from a time series of returns... Only the MLE code (.xls or matlab) not the Heston-Nandi model...:(

Back