• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

How to complete this course to get a certificate(Urgent)

Hi Andy and all,
I need to complete this course in order to get a certificate by mid October. I have finished 8 quiz without enrolling in the course. Could anyone tell me the whole process to finish this online course step by step. I appreciate your help.

Hi Andy and all,
I need to complete this course in order to get a certificate by mid October. I have finished 8 quiz without enrolling in the course. Could anyone tell me the whole process to finish this online course step by step. I appreciate your help.

In order to complete the course you need to:

- Complete homework exercises for levels 1-9 (this is the main portion of the course - see the link to see the grading scheme for the course: https://www.quantnet.com/threads/c-course-grading-policy.7768/)
- Complete quizzes for levels 1-10 (your scores from the quizzes do not count towards your final grade but are a great way to make sure you understand the main concepts from the current level and give you access to the materials for the next level)
- Once you complete level 9, schedule a Skype exam with your TA

To pass the course you need to get an overall grade of at least 70% and to pass with distinction you will need to get an overall grade of at least 90%

Enjoy the course! It's a lot of fun :)

Welcome to the course @Yifan Jiang
Justine gave a very comprehensive answer.
Now, all you need to do is complete and submit all the HW from level 1-9 and take the final exam with your TA.
As soon as you are done with that, you will earn a certificate. You have 16 weeks to complete the certificate but if you want it sooner, it's up to you how fast you can do your HW.

Have fun and goodluck.

Back