• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

How to notify my TA about HW submission?

Hello, I'm new here and only submitted my Level 1 HW on Tuesday morning. However, it is not graded yet. How do I let my TA know that my HW is ready for review?
I wanted to check my score before I begin Level 2 HW so I can improve on anything my TA might suggest.
My TA is Avi Palley

Last edited:
Hello, I'm new here and only submitted my Level 1 HW on Tuesday morning. However, it is not graded yet. How do I let my TA know that my HW is ready for review?
I wanted to check my score before I begin Level 2 HW so I can improve on anything my TA might suggest.
My TA is Avi Palley
HWs are graded within 24-48 hours of submission. Usually much quicker, very rarely slower. You should receive you feedback/ grade by today

Back