• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

how to train for CFA and FRM exam?

hi
i m econmics student from morocco
i want to sit for CFA and FRM .i heard that they take like 4 years .so iwant to train now so when i get my bachelor .ipass directly the exam. my question is what training options they class .online.books ??

please help me

You need work experience to be awarded the CFA charter designation so you won't get "CFA" when you graduate from undergraduate.
Not sure what your career goal is but stacking up on certificates may not be the best way to spend your time and money.
sure .I don't want to stack up certifications. but i released that this CFA will give me more information about markets .because i want to pursue a MFE after.as we know master only is not enough .especialy now because there are other variables that control markets like Inflation. conflits. free exchanges and others. so Bachelor in Economis will do that.CFA and FRM will give me more informations about markets and how they operate , finally MFE will show how to ba a part of this market :)

Back