• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

I reached 2000th post TODAY !!!

Can't believe how fast time flies. It took me exactly 14 months to reach the 2000 posts milestone. :)
It's been a great journey. I've learned so many things and met many online friends here. I love this community and am sure that QN will grow to become something very special.

I'd like to see others stepping up and beat me on my post count. I'd slow down and let you guys catch up ;)

Congrats Andy!! =D>

Your efforts really made QuantNet a special place and a great community to be a part of :D.

Wow!!! To echo Chris, you made QuantNetwork what it is today, and we all owe a debt of gratitude for that.

And, of course, let's not forget Phat, whom you are emulating :)

Andy, thanks for your energy and dedication! :) Congratulations!

And many thanks go to Phat whom I happen to know since 2002 :)

Dude... congratulations!!!
I need to catch up now.

Andy, if I want to catch up with you, I should start posting ten times as much :)

What is more impressive then the number of posts Andy has written is the wealth of information in the content of each post. They are informative and thoughtful and only a bit biased.... but hey, if we don't root for the home team what kind of fans would we be??

Congrads on the milestone Andy......... and don't worry, I will not be actively trading to catch up!!! :thumbsup:

congratulations~~~~

in our school forum, the one with these HONORS should post their pics to celebrate( although sometimes we force them to do so......just for fun)

Andy, congrajulations!

We all appreciate the great efforts you have made for this forum!

Dude... congratulations!!!
I need to catch up now.
You are the only one with a shot of catching up with me. I look forward to your 1000 milestone. Go ahead, Mr. Trader :)
Andy, if I want to catch up with you, I should start posting ten times as much :)
That may work. Maybe not. See above :yeahrt:
Congrads on the milestone Andy......... and don't worry, I will not be actively trading to catch up!!! :thumbsup:
You beat everyone in the trading game but you ain't gonna beat me in this game :D
in our school forum, the one with these HONORS should post their pics to celebrate( although sometimes we force them to do so......just for fun)
We look forward to celebrating your pic \\:D/

Back