• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

internship

Hi All,
This is my first post to QuantNetwork. i am a phd student. I was a summer associate at a leading investment bank. The internship was a great learning experience and i really enjoyed it. I have a 50-50 chance of a full time offer. If i do not get the offer, i am confused as to whether i should mention the internship in my resume. I am uncertain as to what i would say to other potential employers when they ask about whether i got an offer after my internship. I would really appreciate some comments

Unpaid Internship

Hi everyone,

I know it is probably late but I would like to find an internship by this October even though it is unpaid. Any help will be welcome.

Thank you very much.

Back