• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

UCB MFE Is choosing UCB MFE a good choice?

I am considering UCB MFE as one of my choices, the reason being it starts in March. It will end much earlier than the rest.. Would any one recommend that university? Would like to hear some opinion on abt it... Thanks...

choosing a grad program based on when it starts and ends is one of the more amusing things i've seen on these forums (and that's saying *a lot*)

I would love to go to CMU MSCF... But in case, that doesn't work or i can't get in, i am worried... I would have to look for other options...

I am interested to know the people's opinion on whether going to UCB MFE.. on whether it is good choice?

Back