• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Is it possible to have a NCSU-FM tab in the "Quant Programs" forum?

Hi all,

I am a current financial math student in NCSU. The program is thinking about to provide some information regarding the program, neutral in nature of course, to help prospective candidates.

Is it possible to have a NCSU-FM tab in the "Quant Programs" forum? So that questioning/answering could be more effective.

Thanks.

@Andy Nguyen
you mean the information of the program people like the director himself? or contact point just like me? in fact i am one of those who are responsible to this media issues. what can we do to setup a channel (like providing a NCSU FM tab, or anything you find it's helpful to us) in quantnet to the public?
thank you.

I have added your program to our Resources page https://www.quantnet.com/resources/north-carolina-state-university-financial-mathematics-program.35/

Please let me know any info that you may want to add or correct on that page.
The best thing going forward would be to encourage recent graduates to write a review for NCSU program. They can choose to leave an anonymous review but they would need to register on the site to do that.
To leave a review, just rate the program from 1-5 stars and then write a review.

Back