• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Is those enough to get accepted from Top UK Master programs?

Hello everyone,

I have finished my second year 2 weeks ago at Istanbul Technical University(Top Tier) as an Industrial Engineer student. I am good at Math, Statistics and Python. I want to apply to Top UK Master programs after graduation. I want to work in Quantitative Finance Industry. Are industrial engineers eligible to enter this programs? What do I have to do to get accepted from the course for the next 2 years.(Assuming that I meet the conditions written on the sites for the course: GPA, IELTS, etc.)

Since quantitative finance is not developed in Turkey, it is very difficult for me to do an internships in this field.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

I am graduating from ODTÜ (METU) this year from Economics & İndustrial engineering departments. I got into the İmperial College London - MFE program. So, regarding your background, everything seems fine and you can get accepted to mamy great uk programs imo

I am graduating from ODTÜ (METU) this year from Economics & İndustrial engineering departments. I got into the İmperial College London - MFE program. So, regarding your background, everything seems fine and you can get accepted to mamy great uk programs imo
could you check your dm's

Back